5. We would like a police officer to address our Homeowner’s meeting, civic group, school class, etc. How can I make this request?
Contact our Community Affairs office at (561) 243-7841 to arrange for someone to attend your meeting and address the concerns you have.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...