4. I received a ticket for an equipment violation which was repaired. Who can inspect my car and sign the ticket? Does your agency conduct VIN verifications?
You can contact a police officer at any time and ask that they evaluate the repairs that were made or verify your vehicle’s VIN and complete the appropriate documents; however, we prefer that you come to the police department during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. or Sat 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) so that a Community Service Officer can evaluate your repairs or verify your VIN. There is a $4.00 fee to provide this service.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...